Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Poem..

I actually wrote this one a while ago, but taylor wanted me to post a blog and i didn't know what to write so this is good. enjoy:)

Because We Never Were
Just please don't play with me
My broken heart will bleed
You've had your fun, a lie well done,
Now it's time to let me be.

Sleepless nights, trivial fights
Coming apart at the seams
At first, I blamed myself again
But now I realize that was a bit extreme.

Of course, a little of myself is to blame
Because in the back of my mind I knew
I've hurt too much, I fell too hard
I should fall for anyone but you.

In the end, people never change
And this time, I know what's true.
I did nothing wrong, and I broke it off
Because this time, baby, it's all on you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is very good Marissa! I'm proud :)

Marissa said...

thanks garretttt :)