Monday, January 12, 2009

I'm Back :]

Okay. Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. Honestly... I just forgot that I had one.

Well alot went down over the Christmas break!! I went to Delaware to visit my family [mostly my cousin Hayden, who apparently is emo now. he really scares me] We stayed for New Years. Coming back was a nightmare! We missed our first flight at 4:20 and the next one wasn't until 6! Then the flight at 6 was delayed for 1.30 and the plane didn't get into Atlanta until 10-ish. Then the bags took 1 hour to show up!! I was DEAD in school the next day.
Hmm.. what else is new. Me and AJ are going back out [yay :)]. Yeah he asked me out on the 8th... but we're still gonna go by our old anniversary [17th]...
OH! and now not only am i grounded from my cell phone, but also LIFE :]
It's cuz when i was supposed to go home after AJ's game, TBT decided she was going to see a movie with Geni and told her mom she was going with me. Then they had to come pick me up from AJ's house and I never went home like i was supposed too. I'm grounded for the rest of the month. Fun. [not]. Its ok tho i guess biffel... love you. Just know that I'm never doing that again.
Well I got to go now :]

peace bloggers
<333 always
Marissa

0 comments: