Thursday, May 14, 2009

Summers almost here!

I'm sitting next to TBT and she is typing a blog so I am going to type one too!!!!
Uhm.. nothing new really. Math final is tomorrow. ick. In Tanseys we are watching a movie about computor nerds who fall in love then try to kill eachother and its really wierd!!

My party is gonna be on Thursday the 21st and if you want to come you need to bring a swim suit and like a side dish. Its gonna be really fun hope you all can make it :] RSVP as soon as possible because I have a really long waiting list, and if you can't come I'm gonna replace you.

<33 always
Marissa

EDIT: JK no swimsuit my dad is a buttface D:<

1 comments:

Bam said...

u want me to post a comment....wwell here i posted a comment...


sawy i really dont feel like talk/typing right now