Grah I want to pull my hair out!! I've been waaaay too busy this summer. I thought summers were for relaxing :[
you know.. sitting by the pool, reading a book. But nooo not me. Not this summer. Work work work work work, errands, swim team, dogsitting, LA fitness, crippled parents, sick sisters, cooking. Fun stuff :P
OH! By the way :] I'm getting a car!!
The one I want is a blue 2003 toyota camry. Its soooo preettyyy!! I saw it on autotrader [dot] com.
And speaking of cars, today me, Jamie, and Jessica went to the great escape and saw terminator. IT SUCKED! I was so dissappointed...
But yeah then we went to chillis. After chillis I was driving Jamie because we needed to get some stuff at Wal-mart and Jessica drove up behind me and honked and it scared the shit out of me so I ran over the curb. There was a police oficer like right there, and I am kind of not allowed to drive with anyone in my car for another month. A little scary. Jessica was just cracking up.. :P
Me and jamie were hyperventilating.
Friday, May 29, 2009
when does summer start :[
Posted by Marissa at 7:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yeah might wanna be careful with the driving, you can get in trouble for that =P
haha loser! you would drive over the curb! :P
Love you,
Forever and Always,
TBT :)
Post a Comment