Lifegaurd training is so BORING!!! Oh my gosh. I swear we spent like 20 minutes learning how to properlly remove gloves. ARRGHH! The water stuff is fun though. Today I got strapped to the backboard!! :] I was a passive drowning victum. Then Josh started tickeling my feet and there was nothing I could do about it because I was supposed to be unconsious!! Its really hard to be unconsious when someone is tickeling you!! :[
And I got really lost on the way home hahah. I took I-85 South instead of North :P took me a while to realize it.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Lifegaurd Training
Posted by Marissa at 2:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
so would i need a straw!?!?!?!?! ;)
what does that have anything to do with what I just said? lol
but yes of course ;] its best to take a straw with you anywhere you go.
Post a Comment