I almost got in a wreck yesterday. Scary shit.
I was driving on I-85 South and took the Sugarloaf Parkway exit, which had a really sharp turn aparrently!! I didn't know I've never taken it before. And it was raining, so I didn't see the "caution sharp turn 35 advised" sign until it was too late.
I was going 60-65. haha. My car spun out but thankfully there was no one around me. Phewww. You'd think they'd put the sign 100 feet before the turn.
"CAUTION! TURN OF DEATH AHEAD! OFF THE FRICKING HIGHWAY. CAUTION IS ADVISED"
Not, you know... as your turning
"oh by the way you should be going 35 right about now.. oh well we hope you make it :]"
Friday, June 5, 2009
Stupid I-85
Posted by Marissa at 5:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
haha. um..marissa, you should be going 35 on any on/off ramp, especially when there is a turn! lol
p.s. the ramp at sugarloaf has a really sharp turn and you should go 35. just lettin you know in case you ever have to take that ramp.
I don't even have my license and it sounds like I drive better than most of my friends... =P
Be careful Marissa
really no duh taylor
and 55-60 is the speed limit for most ramps
if you went 35 on a normal exit ramp someone would run you over.
Post a Comment