Monday, March 16, 2009

Green Pudding :]

Happy Early Saint Patty's day!!!
Everyone remember to wear green tomorrow! Cuz if you don't your gonna get pinched ALOT and by the end of the day your ass is really gonna hurt!! lol kidding.. :]
ahh.. I have some good memories with this day. I remember the day I learned about Saint Patty's Day, my kindergarden year. I was all : "WOAH THERE IS ACTUALLY A HOLIDAY WHERE WE CELEBRATE LITTLE GREEN PEOPLE!!?!"
One of the leperchons visited our classroom while we were at recess, and left green footprints all over the walls. Then we got to make our own GREEN PUDDING and that was the best tasting stuff I've had in my entire life!!! no joke!! I actually want to maybe google it one day..

Hmmm.. so on to normal life. I started working out at LA fitness again cuz well first of all i can drive there and second of all I'm so out of shape its sad. You know what really pisses me off?! Every time I go there's this group of at least 3 blonde girls who just sit there and talk. For like an hour. While sitting on the workout equipment!! Its annoying. lol

Oh and while speaking of driving, I got my own set of keys now, which I think is kind of cool XD
I like to drive around and blast VERY loud music. Because I can. lol. But not rap... I don't care for rap that much. Ooh! My favorite song right now is "Stricken" by the Disturbed.. and yes that is on guitar hero 3 but I loved that song before guitar hero ruined it for me :[

well im gonna go get ready for bed now
<33 always
Marissa :]