lol. I haven't blogged in FOREVER!! i was sitting here thinking... geezus im bored what shod i do and then i remembered -gasp- i totally should blog :]
Weeellll lets see whats been going down recently...
On friday I had like... 4 tests and I only failed ONE of them :] (yes for me... this is good) It was my spanish test. no me gusta la clase de espanol <-- yeah thats basically all i know. lol.
And i am recently single :]
Yeah... i was sad about it at first but then i realized my ex was a lier and a coward. He basically dumped me over a text message after 5 months, then ignored me the next day. I'm over it tho cuz i can do a LOT better. lol.
Anndd... OH! Today i am going to Steak and Shake with my daddy and then my bestest friend since i was like 4 Brenna is coming over and spending the night :o
I feel like renting Saw II-V cuz I have only seen Saw I.
Weeelll I gots to go now people.
have a fun time doing whatever you do :]
<333 always
Marissa
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Hola!!
Posted by Marissa at 11:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Haha.. Saw. Fun times..
Post a Comment