Thursday, July 2, 2009

Confused...

I'm beginning to wonder about shawn. He's so sweet, hes like the sweetest boy i know. But yesterday he called me up
"Baby I'm sittin at my mom's house. Chase kicked me out of the apartment"
Its a really long story why, so we won't go into that. Nothing bad tho :)

He also asked me if I thought we rushed into the relationship too quickly. And we did. He just got out of a 2 year relationship with some girl named Briannah. So he said we should just go back to dating, because if we're gonna be in a relationship he wants to be able to put his all into it. And I honestly can see where he's coming from. I'm happy he is trying not to hurt me... my last ex just used me to get over his 2 year relationship.

He's probably going to ask me back out in a month, after things calm down, but idk if I want him too. Do I really want another nut job? I'm not saying hes a nut job but i dont want to deal with emotional baggage anymore. Its so annoying. I really really like him tho.... and he supposedly really likes me.

I guess we'll just see how this plays out. Sorry for putting all this on you guys, but I just wanted to vent. hahaha :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Marissa you aren't putting this on us, you post it so we can give u feedback :)
And I think if Shawn is willing to take his time getting into a relationship, then he should be trusted. At least you know he is caring about you. :)