Sunday, July 5, 2009

Heat Seaking Missels

Hmm.. hope everyone had a fun 4th :)
I spent most of mine getting bit by misquitos. I'm pretty sure some of our fireworks were heat seaking missels b/c i almost got hit... twice. i have to admit my reaction was pretty funny tho. hahaha

Lets seee...
Monday i have work all day >:[
Pool party tuesdayy
Date with shawn wendsday ;]
Doctors appointment thursday [at 3:30!!] which means the rest of my day is basically ruined.
Nada Friday so far
Saturday hangin out with gordie

Next tuesday I'm leaving for a week to go to Caliii :]
So excited!

2 comments:

Bam said...

u dirty little whore!!!! ur going to cali and not taking me. and u would rather go to cali than wisconsin to see you BESTEST BIFFIFEL YO!!!!! i see how the cookie crumbs. ya, totally love ya too. <-sarcasm

Marissa said...

yeah, let me take my whole family up to a fun-filled summer trip in the middle of no-where. i'm sure they'll enjoy that :P