I've had a heart mummur since I was born, so i have to get it regurally checked. Thats always fun :)
and ironically, i'm not joking. i love kidding around with the doctors, they're such hard-asses. today they gave me a mamogram, to look at my heart
"So.. how's the baby doing?"
"Ma'am you aren't pregnant."
"Ah.. of course of course"
-5 minutes later-
"So would you mind telling me the gender of the baby? If he's a boy like his deadbeat father i'm going to abort him"
she just gives me a look and says nothing. haha
by the way me and shawn are going back out! yay!!! :)
after i get back from cali, his 19th birthday party is like the next day which should be amazingly fun :)) lol
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Pregnant...
Posted by Marissa at 7:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That was fuckin awesome! hah.
haha I fricking laughed my ass off when I read that. I love you Marissa
Post a Comment