Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Best Day EVER!

Actually, no. The title of this blog is not only completely unture but also, as Mrs. Springer would put it, quite ironic.

Let me walk you through my day:
Woke up, phoneless of course, to the sound of Lindsey calling my house-phone at 5:10 in the morning. "Can you pick me up early today?" she says. "No," says I, "absolutely not." And quickly drift back into a deep slumber before waking promtly at 6:20 and realizing I forgot to set my alarm last night. I then, in a very amazing ninja-style, got ready for school in 15 minutes. Today was not a day that I could be late, I had personal matters with Courtney to attend too.
I arrived at school around 7:00 and suprise suprise, Courtney was no where to be found. I later found a note that she left in my locker saying she was sorry, and that she couldn't give me my phone back yesterday because she couldn't make it to the spot after school, and the phone was in her locker all night. Which normally, had the explination been true, I would have been fine with. But no. My parents had phone records of her sending over 250 txt messages and talking on the phone for over 2 hours and sent 3 large multimedia files. Well past 11 o'clock at night. But I'm sure it was her locker, not her. It always struck me as quite the chatterbox.
Long story short, I got my phone back.

After that, I stayed after school to rehearse "Drop it Low" with the other kids in my group. After an hour of basically getting nothing done, with the project due tomorrow (freshman...) I left to go home. While driving down Doc Hughes, I got pulled over by a cop. I was going 57 in a 35. Normally I don't go that fast, but I was running late for a doctors appointment. He took his sweet time writing my ticket, and 20 minutes later I was well on my way. Court date is April 20th. Joy joy... I arrived at the doctors office late for my appointment, but I didn't need to wait that long. The nurse came in and had to do bloodwork, and kept missing my vein. Its not like I'm a heroine addict or something. Its not that hard to find a vein.

And so now that brings me to the end of the story, right now, when I am working on the 4 hours worth of homework I have tonight.
Best part of my day is knowing I get to wake up tomorrow and do it all again!! Which, of course, is complete sarcasm.
So I'll end this blog with some words of wisdom: I wouldn't even look at me funny tomorrow. Oh, and Courtney is a kunt.

But of course, I still love you guys haha. Hope you all had a better day than me.

Marissa

1 comments:

tatermarie said...

Boy, do I love you