So Courtney stole my phone. Bitch. I really never realized how empty life is without a phone. Life means nothing without people to share it with.
Examples:
"LMAO I ran into a pole."
"What do you want with YOUR slavery money??"
"Does it waste gas putting your car in O/D mode?"
"The first rule of Zombieland: Cardio. When the zombie outbreak first hit, the first to go, for obvious reasons... were the fatties."
"You're like a giant... cock blocking robot, like developed in a secret fucking government lab."
"Pretty soon life's little Twinkie gauge is gonna go empty. "
"Little Rock: [as Bill Murray is dying] Do you have any regrets?
Bill Murray: Garfield maybe."
Now granted, most of these are from Zombieland b/c I watched that today. But that movie was EPIC. And the saddest part is I will never be able to share these moments with anyone :( ... UNTIL NOW :D
Monday, February 15, 2010
Without a soul
Posted by Marissa at 3:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment