Ever have those days when you think everyone needs to take a deep breath and calm the fuck down :/
I, honestly, can't stand drama.
Anyways; me and Amy stayed after school today for a gateway help thing and all i can say is HOLY SHIT! I'm gonna fail this so bad. But at least school is almost over :] I need to get my back grades up..
Tomorrow I am going to bring my chocolate bunny to school and share it with every1 :]
(I would feel like such a fat load eating it all by myself) Bradley added the "bunnyman" as a contact in my cell phone just in case some1 wasn't completely satisfied with the one Tater brought :P then we could send it back and get a REAL BUNNY!!
I have a headache I think it's cuz i ate too many reces pieces =/
cyaa guyz
<333 always
Marissa
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Bunnyman
Posted by Marissa at 2:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment