Well... he talked to me today =/
It really took me by suprise, I knew it was coming but not at that exact moment in time
TBT was talking to him or something [I kept telling her not to...] She refuses to tell me what they talked about!
Then I was at my locker and turn around and BOOM. Scared the shit out of me. I was really happy and sad and mad all at the same time... I kind of had trouble saying anything.
I just kind of stared at him, I couldn't believe he was actually there.
"Hey how are you :]"
"uh.. good."
"Are you ok?"
"yeah..."
It kind of went on like that. Smooth I know..
I'm not really a in the moment kind of person.. lol
Whatever tomorrow I'll be normal again
Well I'm gonna start on my Chemistry homework
[which honestly is really hard.. stupid Mrs. Almond]
Have a love-e-ly day :]
<33 Marissa
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
I'm really too lazy to think of a title at the moment
Posted by Marissa at 5:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Haha. I still have to do my AP project, and the rubric isn't online...
Post a Comment