Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday

Today was interesting...
-note to self NEVER go to church with Lindsey again-
I took my dog for like a 2 hour walk lol. It was really nice outside.
My sister and her friend decided it would be a SMART idea to jump in our hot tub, covered in grass, with their clothes on. Then, after sucessfully moving half the grass in our backyard into the tub, they walked through the house and got water EVERYWHERE.
Guess who had to clean it up?
Me. Fun fun day. :P

I'm going to kill her..

2 comments:

tatermarie said...

ohhh what happened at church with lindsey? and ytf would they do that? they are HORRIBLE house guests. now if i was EVER invited [I am so not implying that you should invite me over, but if you did that would be so cool] then I would:
- clean the kitchen after meals.. even when your ma says not to
- not even make messes that you have to clean up
- offer to do whatever you have to do in order for you to have priveleges
- walk your dog for or with you just to keep you company
- help you with chores or homework
- make breakfast for you and your family [i like pancakes]

Doesn't that sound nice? lol well ttyl. pce
h&k
-tatermarie

Marissa said...

yeah you really don't want to know about the lindsey thing...
And hahahah of course you may come over, I mean with pancakes, walked dogs, and homework how could i refuse :p