Hahah today was great :]
On my way home from school I saw this puppy on the road. IT WAS SO CUTE!
Then I realized that it was Steven's new puppy and it was at least half a mile away from its house! So I called over Alex and made him come return it with me. At first he was pissed [actually he was pissed the entire time] but I told him that this was his good deed for the week and that I'd buy him a chick fil'a sandwich or something once swim team started up again if he came with me. :]
Cuz there are scary people in my neighborhood. A girl holding a cute little puppy could easily get raped and killed!! [and you think im joking..]
Other than that... we get to wear our tye-dye shirts tomorrow. I'm excited :] mine looks really good. Its a Medium from Wal-Mart; so apparently that means if I had bought it anywhere else it would be an Extra-large. lol.
AND THEN SPRING BREAK!!! :]
I'm going to Destin. So is Brenna sooo we're gonna meet up for some of it.
I'm excited
Well I got to go now
<333 always
Marissa
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Saving the world one puppy at a time
Posted by Marissa at 4:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment