Good god, you people give me migranes. I swear lol. As soon as one little drama thing ends, another one takes its place. We're not in the 8th grade anymore.
lol. SO ANYWAYS tomorrow I'm gonna bring some "YAY END OF GATEWAY" brownies :D
hahah.. speaking of the gateway.. you know that spellex book they gave us? For spelling words? It was the most useless piece of shit ever XD. I looked up "pillaged" but all i found was "pig". Then I tried to look up "catastrauphic", which wasn't there. But "cake" sure was. So at the end of the test I was looking through it and words like "elf" "troll" and "somersault" were in there. So if you wanted to write a world history essay about somersaulting pig trolls who liked to eat cake you were pretty much set.
hahah
well peace bloggers :]
<333 always
Marissa
[side note] If you can't spell the word "PIG" than why the hell are you in the 10th grade? lol
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Gateway tomorrow :o
Posted by Marissa at 3:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
omfg.. those Spellex things are awesome. It makes me think, Why do we have to give Sophomores this book??
Post a Comment