Sunday, April 5, 2009

SanDestin

Well.. I'm in SanDestin so this is pretty much the only blog I'll be posting all week. Its like really pretty here, and not very crowded. I love it :] lots of men

Weeelll the coolest thing happened today. We were driving to dinner and I saw my friend Lindsey driving by in a golf cart.
"OH MY GOD!! DAD STOP THE CAR~! THATS TOTALLY LINDSEY BROWNING!@#!@#"
There was a lot of screaming
And hugging
I'm just so happy that I won't have to hang out with my family the whole time now [I love them to death but they can get on the annoying side]
Also Alex Lukins and Hayley Macall are here, but we haven't seen them yet
And Brenna is in Destin... so many people :P
Hahah
Well I'm gonna go now have a wonderful spring break everyone :]

<333 always
Marissa

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoy San Destin!! =D